15/07/20

The new Sultan (3)

"...Karima, a distant relative of ours who lost her parents and 
brothers in an ambush by brigands and who asked for asylum 
at MY Palace. In this way you can still be treated like a noble, 
even if you are a woman. It seems to me a fair compromise." 
Before I could answer, Nadir starts reading from that book,
speaking in an unknown language. I feel strange heat all over
my body. 
It is not possible! my body... is changing! 
I'm getting thinner... shorter... my hair is getting very long! 
I am paralyzed with terror. 
I turn to my large mirror, and I only see... a woman wearing 
loose-fitting men's clothes! 
I immediately lose consciousness in shock. 
 
3 weeks later:
I've been trapped in this new life for 3 weeks now. 
Having to dress and make up like a woman is terribly humiliating. 
I can no longer have government roles or go hunting! I am terribly 
bored! 
My brother ordered all the servants to treat me as a member of the 
royal family, so I don't miss anything, at least. But at the same 
time he ordered a couple of his trusted guards to follow me 
wherever I go. He said he did it to protect me, since my new body 
is much weaker than my previous one, but I'm sure he actually
wants to prevent me from looking for that book or a counter-spell. 
Despite this, during the nights I managed to search for that book
here at the palace, leaving my room through a secret passage that
I am the only one to know.
Unfortunately I haven't found it yet... 
This banquet here at the palace is terrible. All men are peering at 
me with desire... I can't express how embarrassed I feel! 
I can not stand it anymore! Even though my brother ordered me to 
stay here, I need to go back to my rooms. I have to rest in order to
continue my search tonight. 
Or... I could take advantage of the confusion in the room to sneak 
out of the palace without being noticed by my "bodyguards". Out 
of here I could ask for help from someone who knows about occult 
arts... 
But it would be a risky act... If my brother catches me while I try 
to leave the palace alone, he could punish me harshly... 
I have to decide quickly!
 
Go to your rooms
Try to escape  

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento